Monday, February 28, 2022

A lady always knows when to leave.....

"Miss Ruth was a lady. A lady always knows when to leave." ~ The Film "Fried Green Tomatoes"
This quote from a favorite movie has come back to me many times and rung true in many of my life situations. In 2009 when my mom passed. In 2016 when I moved out of my exes house. In 2020 when I left my exes state....In 2021 it has come up many times: when my sister-in -law passed in January....when I left my brother's ranch house in April and then when I left the mostly toxic YouTube community/click later in the year and who knows when it will be time for me to move on again but I have confidence the Lord will let me know!
You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore. Psalm 16:11 Meghan Trainer's I'm A Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment