Monday, February 7, 2022

What Can You Do About Assholes?

I had an interesting conversation with my roomate the other day. It was about cast iron skillets and assholes. I said no I did not use soap on the cast iron skillet and my ex used to go on and on about that. He said something like, "cooks are particular about their cook ware" or something like that. At that I felt compelled to say, "I did most of the cooking" (I had so much practice that I was also better at it) To which he replied, "Why did he go on about the skillet then?" I said, "Because he's an asshole" To which he replied, "There's not much you can do about assholes" And I VERY MUCH DISAGREE WITH THAT STATEMENT BUT I DID NOT WANT TO ARGUE. HENCE THIS POST.There are many things we can do about assholes: 1) We can divorce them 2) We can avoid them. When we realize someone is an asshole, we can not hang around them. 3) If they refuse to leave us alone, we can get a restraining order 4) If they slander us, we can sue them 5) As Nadia says here, We can forgive them and it's like cutting the chord that binds us to them which makes us like freedom fighters who 6) Aren't afraid to SPEAK TRUTH TO STUPID. AMEN 7) SOMETHING PROFOUND CAME TO ME LATER THAT EVENING. WHEN WE FEEL HELPLESS AGAINST ALL THE ASSHOLES IN THE WORLD (AND THEIR ARE ALOT OF THEM) WHAT DO WE DO THEN? BULLIES ARE ASSHOLES AND WHEN PEOPLE FEEL HELPLESS AGAINST THEM THEY HAVE TAKEN THEIR OWN LIVES AND THAT IS SO SAD AND UNNECESSARY! PLEASE EVERYONE REMEMBER THERE IS SO MUCH WE CAN DO ABOUT ASSHOLES!!!!! PLEASE STOP ENCOURAGING AND SUPPORTING THEM! THANK YOU! "THERE IS A LIGHT THAT SHINES IN THE DARKNESS AND THE DARKNESS CANNOT AND WILL NOT AND SHALL NOT OVER COME IT!" PS So maybe I am "dangerous" after all? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment